13/07/2009

Today Im feeling melancolic

I miss her so much! and she probably doesn't think about me even once...

I feel so stupid... so alone sometimes, so .... sorry

Something really stupid broke us up... something that could have been easyly fixed by talking as we always used to do when we upset each other

But that time was different. She decided to ignore me completly... so... I found myself not knowing why my best friend was not talking to me... thinking.... "would it be because of that stupid comment i made? it couldnt be! she would have talked to me... our friendship its too strong!"

But apprently it actually wasnt strong at all. It was for me anyway.... and still is. I would give her my right hand just to make her happy, even if she didnt need it...

But she doesnt even say"hello" if she sees me. My mum always used to say that the worst thing someone can do to you its just ignore you... I never knew she was so right.

Its been more than a year and I still dream about her. Sometimes its really nice, she acts like nothing happened and we're all happy again... sometimes its not so nice and we fight and argue but even then... I enjoy the feeling of being with her again.

I wish I could go back in time and change that small comment, that joke that she took so badly. I wish I could have a chance to explain myself. I wish she cared...

Bah.... all this its no more than nonsense... worthless talk.

So i shut up and cry now

Who are you now?
Are you still the same
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that?

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

Now look at me
Instead of moving on, I refuse to see
That I keep coming back
And I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last (to last)

I've tried to fight it
Can't deny it
You don't even know

That I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

No no
Wish I could find you
Just like you found me
Then I would never let you go (without you)

Though everything's been said and done (yeah)
I still feel you (I still feel you)
Like I'm right beside you (like I'm right beside you)
But still no (still no word) word from you
.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment